Re: [bang-phpug] how to set a counter

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2008
      when the player calls for the video file use a db connection which will
      count every time a files is called..
      this is only by logic am telling...

      --
      Harsha M V
      {http://hmv.co.in}

    • Harsha M V
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2008
        yes have a column in the db for count...
        after the call for the video file make sure u update the count with some
        thing like this

        UPDATE video SET hits=hits+1 WHERE id='1'
        here id will be the videos id
        hits is the number of views..

        --
        Harsha M V