Re: [bang-phpug] web service in php

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2008
      Binoy,

      You can take a look at implementing a SOAP based webservice in PHP.
      This webservice can be called from any other client irrespective of
      the platform. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOAP)

      If you're running on PHP5, you can use the in-build soap functions to
      create your SOAP server (http://in2.php.net/soap). If you're running
      on PHP4, you can take a lookat nuSOAP.
      PHP 5 SOAP Tutorial: http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/689
      PHP4 NuSOAP Tutorial: