Re :[bang-phpug] Re: PHP Meet update

  • shijothomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Hi..,       Include me too ... My mail id is shijothomas@...,Shijo ThomasOn Mon, 21 Jan 2008 01:46:49 -0000 bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com wrote Hello Friends, Last time I was asked that if the list provided by me on PHP topics is wiki enabled? Now I have created our own wikispace at http://bang-phpug.wikispaces.com/ To avoid spam, I have kept it to protective mode meaning only members can edit it. So whoever wants to join the wiki can do so by giving me their email id. Here its a great place for us to create our own tutorials and discussions.