PHP Frameworks

  • anil_t_chacko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2008
      Can anyone tell the adavantage of using PHP frameworks. I like the
      traditional way of embedding PHP scripts in HTML. It is fast and not
      very complicated unlike frameworks. Then why frameworks? For a
      biginner, which is the good framework for PHP 5.0?
      Regards,
      Anil
    • Tapan Shah
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2008
        Frameworks are meant for large and complex applications, many a times those
        are used for enterprise application development more than the website
        development

        Famous ones:

        Cakephp
        CodeIgniter