Mbstring Issues in PHP 4.4.7

  • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hi Senthilkumar,

      I am currently Using PHP 4.4.7.I am also trying to install a tool called Limesurvey Which requires Mbstring Functions in PHP to be enabled

      For This Mbstring Function to be enabled what i did was Just removed the semi colon before the line php_mbstring.dll in php.ini file

      After Making these changes i have also restarted apache server.

      Then i checked by executing phpinfo() command then also Mbstring Functions are not enabled

      So Only i thought if i could install XAMPP Package i could simultaneously change between PHP4 and PHP5.

      But if i try to install XAMPP Package i am not able to install Apache web server since it gives error message as port 80 was blocked

      Will U Have Any Idea in this issue as this is urgent

      Rgds,
      Karthikeyan.R