MBstring Issues in PHP

  • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hai Friends,

      I am using PHP 4.4.7.I want MBString Functions to work.But Mbstring Function is not enabled by default.What i did was i go to php.ini File removed the semi colon before php_mbstring.dll and saved the file.i have also restarted the apache web server.But still the MBString Functions are not working.

      I have also copied the php_mbstring.dll into apache bin folder and c:/windows/system32 folder as it was suggested in many of the threads.
      Can u Please Guide Through correct steps in order for proper working of Mbstring Functions.

      This is urgent because i want to work on a tool called Limesurvey which requires mbstring functions as compulsory option

      Rgds,
      Karthikeyan.R