Hi About PHP

  • Sathish Kumar S
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hi I am new to PHP and I want to know the future of the PHP than other
      server side scripting languages..

      Please help me.. I got a job in mumbai in PHP. If PHP is good I am
      going to join over there.. please help me
    • Vishwanath B
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
        Hello
        At present php and asp, jsp are in demand regarding server side scripting languages....
        I think php has good future..bcos shortly it is becoming as object oriented also
        (php5 version)...

        ...cheers...
        all the best..

        Sathish Kumar S <sathishsin@...> wrote:
        Hi I am new to PHP and I want to know the future of the PHP than other
        server side scripting languages..

        Please help me.. I got a job in mumbai in PHP. If PHP is good I am
        going to join over there.. please help me

      • ansar ansar

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2006
            Hello
            Yes php have a good and big future if you get job related to php join that now.This is the good opportunity for you.

            Thank you.

            Sathish Kumar S <sathishsin@...> wrote: Hi I am new to PHP and I want to know the future of the PHP than other