Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Meetings

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hi Amit,

      Thanks for letting us use your office for the meet up. Count me in for
      the meeting.
      Which day/time will be convenient for us to meet?

      -------------------------------
      www.vinuthomas.com
      blogs.vinuthomas.com

      On Jan 4, 2008 11:20 AM, Amit Rana <amitrana77@...> wrote:

      > Hello Guys,
      >
      > Good initiative. We can also meet in our office www.techjini.com
      > (BTM layout 2nd stage)
      >
      > But we will have to post pone it for next week. I am currently not
      > in bangalore (reaching blr on 7th). This would be possible as long as
      > head count is less than 12-15, we have pretty small conference room :(
      >
      > For starters we can also arrange for tea/snacks and a session on
      > symfony.
      >
      > comments are welcome.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Amit.
      > --
    • Amit Rana
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
        Hello Everyone,
        I just created an event for our meet
        http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/400261/

        Can you please review/register? If you think we should change the
        time/date please let me know.

        Regards,
        Amit.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

        > Hi Amit,
        >
        > Thanks for letting us use your office for the meet up. Count me in for
        > the meeting.
        > Which day/time will be convenient for us to meet?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Vinu
        > -------------------------------
        > www.vinuthomas.com
        > blogs.vinuthomas.com
        >

        > On Jan 4, 2008 11:20 AM, Amit Rana <amitrana77@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hello Guys,
        > >
        > > Good initiative. We can also meet in our office www.techjini.com
        > > (BTM layout 2nd stage)
        > >
        > > But we will have to post pone it for next week. I am currently not
        > > in bangalore (reaching blr on 7th). This would be possible as long as
        > > head count is less than 12-15, we have pretty small conference
        room :(

        > > For starters we can also arrange for tea/snacks and a session on
        > > symfony.
        > >
        > > comments are welcome.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Amit.
        > > --

      • Amit Rana
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2008
          Hello Friends,

          Today is last day for registration please register for the meetup at
          this link http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/400261/

          Suggestion for agenda:
          - discussion on what environment/IDE and kind of projects we work on.
          - Future plan for meetups?

          Regards,
          Amit.