Re :Re: Re :Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Meetings

  • shijothomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi,        I will be there ...Regards,Shijo Thomas Am too In... total 2 Please increment the total. Ganu wrote: hey Bang-PHP Team, @vinu - please guide. :) lets meet up at Cbbon park or Lal bag/baug/garden. on 5th Jan, 2007. Saturday. Say around 1600 hrs. ( saturday will be perfect since everyone have lots of work on sundays and on sundays the park will be full. ) No need to pay for the place. Let see how many are showing there presence. Lets meet first. Lets first start the root. Then later we can decide wht is next. Else this thread will close after some days with no result. Just fix your presence, let start the meetup with 2-5 guys/gals then automatically nos. and participation will increase. So I am coming who else. ?? what you say. @vinu - please guide. :) Happy PHPing.. -- ganu. On 29 Dec 2007 10:36:27 -0000, shijothomas wrote: > > Hi, > It's so nice to conduct a meeting, Looking forward to see more > participations. > Regards, > Shijo Thomas > > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:50:25 +0530 (IST) bang-phpug@yahoogroups.comwrote Hi Jay, I am interested. Regards, Ansar Ahmed ----- Original Message > ---- From: Vinu Thomas To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.comSent: Wednesday, 26 December, 2007 2:21:02 PM Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Re: > Meetings Jay, That'd be great! Regards, Vinu On Dec 25, 2007 6:30 PM, > Jayasimha Makineni wrote: > Hi All, > > I want to volunteer to > organise monthly meetings for PHP users in > Bangalore. > > Please > reply if you too are interested. > > My email address: > jayasimha.makineni@ gmail.com > > cheers, > jay > Forgot the > famous last words? Access your message archive online at > http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php [Non-text portions of > this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] --------------------------------- Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Amit Rana
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
        Hello Guys,

        Good initiative. We can also meet in our office www.techjini.com
        (BTM layout 2nd stage)

        But we will have to post pone it for next week. I am currently not
        in bangalore (reaching blr on 7th). This would be possible as long as
        head count is less than 12-15, we have pretty small conference room :(

        For starters we can also arrange for tea/snacks and a session on
        symfony.

        comments are welcome.

        Regards,
        Amit.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "shijothomas" <shijothomas@...>

        Message > ---- From: Vinu Thomas To: bang-phpug@...: Wednesday,

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
          Hi Amit,

          Thanks for letting us use your office for the meet up. Count me in for
          the meeting.
          Which day/time will be convenient for us to meet?

          -------------------------------
          www.vinuthomas.com
          blogs.vinuthomas.com

          On Jan 4, 2008 11:20 AM, Amit Rana <amitrana77@...> wrote:

          > Hello Guys,
          >
          > Good initiative. We can also meet in our office www.techjini.com
          > (BTM layout 2nd stage)
          >
          > But we will have to post pone it for next week. I am currently not
          > in bangalore (reaching blr on 7th). This would be possible as long as
          > head count is less than 12-15, we have pretty small conference room :(
          >
          > For starters we can also arrange for tea/snacks and a session on
          > symfony.
          >
          > comments are welcome.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Amit.
          > --
        • Amit Rana
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
            Hello Everyone,
            I just created an event for our meet
            http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/400261/

            Can you please review/register? If you think we should change the
            time/date please let me know.

            Regards,
            Amit.

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

            > Hi Amit,
            >
            > Thanks for letting us use your office for the meet up. Count me in for
            > the meeting.
            > Which day/time will be convenient for us to meet?
            >
            > Regards,
            > Vinu
            > -------------------------------
            > www.vinuthomas.com
            > blogs.vinuthomas.com
            >

            > On Jan 4, 2008 11:20 AM, Amit Rana <amitrana77@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hello Guys,
            > >
            > > Good initiative. We can also meet in our office www.techjini.com
            > > (BTM layout 2nd stage)
            > >
            > > But we will have to post pone it for next week. I am currently not
            > > in bangalore (reaching blr on 7th). This would be possible as long as
            > > head count is less than 12-15, we have pretty small conference
            room :(

            > > For starters we can also arrange for tea/snacks and a session on
            > > symfony.
            > >
            > > comments are welcome.
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > > Amit.
            > > --

          • Amit Rana
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2008
              Hello Friends,

              Today is last day for registration please register for the meetup at
              this link http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/400261/

              Suggestion for agenda:
              - discussion on what environment/IDE and kind of projects we work on.
              - Future plan for meetups?

              Regards,
              Amit.