Re :Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Meetings

  • shijothomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2007
      Hi,
      It's so nice to conduct a meeting, Looking forward to see more participations.
      Regards,
      Shijo Thomas

      On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:50:25 +0530 (IST) bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com wrote Hi Jay, I am interested. Regards, Ansar Ahmed ----- Original Message ---- From: Vinu Thomas To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, 26 December, 2007 2:21:02 PM Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Meetings Jay, That'd be great! Regards, Vinu On Dec 25, 2007 6:30 PM, Jayasimha Makineni wrote: > Hi All, > > I want to volunteer to organise monthly meetings for PHP users in > Bangalore. > > Please reply if you too are interested. > > My email address: jayasimha.makineni@ gmail.com > > cheers, > jay > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Ganu
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2007
        hey Bang-PHP Team,

        @vinu - please guide. :)

        lets meet up at Cbbon park or Lal bag/baug/garden. on 5th Jan, 2007.
        Saturday.
        Say around 1600 hrs. ( saturday will be perfect since everyone have lots of
        work on sundays and on sundays the park will be full. )

        No need to pay for the place. Let see how many are showing there presence.

        Lets meet first. Lets first start the root. Then later we can decide wht is
        next.
        Else this thread will close after some days with no result.

        Just fix your presence, let start the meetup with 2-5 guys/gals then
        automatically nos. and participation will increase. So I am coming who else.
        ??

        what you say.

        @vinu - please guide. :)

        Happy PHPing..

        --
        ganu.

        On 29 Dec 2007 10:36:27 -0000, shijothomas <shijothomas@...>

        > It's so nice to conduct a meeting, Looking forward to see more
        > participations.
        > Regards,
        > Shijo Thomas
        >
        > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:50:25 +0530 (IST) bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com<bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>wrote Hi Jay, I am interested. Regards, Ansar Ahmed ----- Original Message
        > ---- From: Vinu Thomas To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com<bang-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>Sent: Wednesday, 26 December, 2007 2:21:02 PM Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Re:
        > Meetings Jay, That'd be great! Regards, Vinu On Dec 25, 2007 6:30 PM,
        > Jayasimha Makineni wrote: > Hi All, > > I want to volunteer to
        > organise monthly meetings for PHP users in > Bangalore. > > Please
        > reply if you too are interested. > > My email address:
        > jayasimha.makineni@ gmail.com > > cheers, > jay > Forgot the
        > famous last words? Access your message archive online at
        > http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php [Non-text portions of
        > this message have been removed]

      • maq sood
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
          Am too In... total 2

          Please increment the total.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2008
            Thanks Amit.,                         That s a good offer .... How about it guys?????Shijo ThomasOn Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:12:03 +0530 bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com wrote Hi Amit, Thanks for letting us use your office for the meet up. Count me in for the meeting. Which day/time will be convenient for us to meet? Regards, Vinu ------------------------------- www.vinuthomas.com blogs.vinuthomas.com On Jan 4, 2008 11:20 AM, Amit Rana wrote: > Hello Guys, > > Good initiative. We can also meet in our office www.techjini.com > (BTM layout 2nd stage) > > But we will have to post pone it for next week. I am currently not > in bangalore (reaching blr on 7th). This would be possible as long as > head count is less than 12-15, we have pretty small conference room :( > > For starters we can also arrange for tea/snacks and a session on > symfony. > > comments are welcome. > > Regards, > Amit. > --

          • siva prem
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
              Hi all,

              Nice to know the meeting of php user. Looking fwd to the meeting. But
              as Amit had mentioned, about the place and its capacity to hold 12 to
              15 heads. can we have list who has accept...

              Anyways good luck and gr8 year ahead

              Regards
              Siva Prem.A
              +919886785794