How to make file_upload on through code

  • bhavna_coolinus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 12:54 AM
      is there any function to on file_upload without changing file_upload
      tag in php.ini...

      please let me know if its available

      thanks
      Bhavna
    • maq sood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 3:46 AM
        Your question is not clear... you mean

        ; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
        file_uploads = Off

        you want to upload files... if so then I think you cant do it.

        If you are looking for code then this shud help you:

        if(($_FILES['inputbox_name']['type']=='xyz')){
        move_uploaded_file($_FILES['inputbox_name']['tmp_name'],$path.$_FILES['inputbox_name']['name']);
        chmod($path.$_FILES['inputbox_name']['name'], 0664);
        }

        Regards,
        Maqs

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30 7:52 PM
          Bhavna,

          You could try two ways of doing this:
          1. In PHP use the following line on the top of your application:
          ini_set("file_uploads","1");
          2. Another way of getting this done is through the .htaccess file. If
          your server allows you to override php and apache settings you can
          create a .htaccess file and put in the following lines in that file:
          php_value file_uploads "1"

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "bhavna_coolinus"