Meetings

  • Jayasimha Makineni
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 24, 2007
      Hi All,

      Are meetings held where PHP users in Bangalore meet ?

      cheers,
      jay
    • Jayasimha Makineni
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 25, 2007
        Hi All,

        I want to volunteer to organise monthly meetings for PHP users in
        Bangalore.

        Please reply if you too are interested.

        My email address: jayasimha.makineni@...

        cheers,
        jay
      • Ganu
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 25, 2007
          hey jay,

          you announce the place , interested PHP lovers will start gathering. :)

          --
          ganu.

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 26, 2007
            Jay,

            That'd be great!

            On Dec 25, 2007 6:30 PM, Jayasimha Makineni
            <jayasimha.makineni@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,
            >
            > I want to volunteer to organise monthly meetings for PHP users in
            > Bangalore.
            >
            > Please reply if you too are interested.
            >
            > My email address: jayasimha.makineni@...
            >
            > cheers,
            > jay

          • kishore_vengala
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 26, 2007
              We are glad to hear it from you..waiting for you to organise meetings
              as early as possible.

              Thanks

              Kishore Vengala

              bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...> wrote:

              > Jay,
              >
              > That'd be great!
              >
              > Regards,
              > Vinu
              >
              > On Dec 25, 2007 6:30 PM, Jayasimha Makineni
              > <jayasimha.makineni@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hi All,
              > >
              > > I want to volunteer to organise monthly meetings for PHP users in
              > > Bangalore.
              > >
              > > Please reply if you too are interested.
              > >
              > > My email address: jayasimha.makineni@...
              > >
              > > cheers,
              > > jay

            • Vijay Srinivas
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 26, 2007
                Thats a fine idea. It would, however, be appreciable
                if the venue of the meeting, and the date and time are
                known.

                Vijay Srinivas
                --- kishore_vengala <kishore_vengala@...>
                wrote:

                > We are glad to hear it from you..waiting for you to
                > organise meetings
                > as early as possible.
                >
                > Thanks
                >
                > Kishore Vengala
                >

                > bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas"
                > <vinuthomas@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Jay,
                > >
                > > That'd be great!
                > >
                > > Regards,
                > > Vinu
                > >
                > > On Dec 25, 2007 6:30 PM, Jayasimha Makineni
                > > <jayasimha.makineni@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Hi All,
                > > >
                > > > I want to volunteer to organise monthly
                > meetings for PHP users in
                > > > Bangalore.
                > > >
                > > > Please reply if you too are interested.
                > > >
                > > > My email address: jayasimha.makineni@...
                > > >
                > > > cheers,
                > > > jay

                Be a better friend, newshound, and
              • maq sood
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 26, 2007
                  Hey Guys,

                  One quick suggestion....

                  There should be some agenda, so please post some of the Idea's or topic's or agenda to discuss about.

                  I remember we once met, but there wasn't a proper topic to discuss about.....

                  For example:

                  1. PHP jobs in bangalore...
                  2. Web security
                  3. Web2.0 etc

                  Regards,
                  Maqsood

                  wrote:

                  > We are glad to hear it from you..waiting for you to
                  > organise meetings
                  > as early as possible.
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  >
                  > Kishore Vengala
                  >

                  > bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas"
                  > <vinuthomas@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Jay,
                  > >
                  > > That'd be great!
                  > >
                  > > Regards,
                  > > Vinu
                  > >
                  > > On Dec 25, 2007 6:30 PM, Jayasimha Makineni
                  > > <jayasimha.makineni@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Hi All,
                  > > >
                  > > > I want to volunteer to organise monthly
                  > meetings for PHP users in
                  > > > Bangalore.
                  > > >
                  > > > Please reply if you too are interested.
                  > > >
                  > > > My email address: jayasimha.makineni@...
                  > > >
                  > > > cheers,
                  > > > jay

                  Be a better friend, newshound, and

                • ansar ansar
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 27, 2007
                    Hi Jay,

                    I am interested.

                    Regards,
                    Ansar Ahmed

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 27, 2007
                      Hello Friends,
                      I liked the Idea of sharing each other's knowledge on PHP by
                      meeting. So I have developed a plan and divided topics for
                      discussions. Please have a look at it posted
                      http://yerra.trinadh.googlepages.com/phpsessions.html
                      and write me your valuable comments.
                      Thank you
                    • Suparno Mojumder
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 27, 2007
                        Hello Friends
                        Let me know when we will meet?
                        I think we can add the PEAR And PECL objects for discussion as one of the topic is extended php .

                        Thank you

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 4, 2008
                          Hi,

                          Count me to.