DBG debugger with PHPEclipse

  • Sunil
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
      Hello,

      I am new to PHP and have recently setup DBG debugger with PHP Eclipse
      and Apache.I could set breakpoints in index file and step thru but not
      with other files in the web application. Has anyone here know how to
      debug PHP webapplication running on APACHE using DBG on PHP Eclipse.
      Any help is much appreciated.

      Regards
      Sunil
    • Vijay Srinivas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
        Hello everybody,

        This is Vijay Srinivas again, and hope that everybody
        is enjoying their PHP programmming.

        I had designed a multi-lingual website to display
        information both in English and Kannada (more
        languages are to be added later). I used BARAHA
        KANNADA for displaying Kannada fonts.

        Before working with Kannada Fonts, I first Installed
        Baraha Kannada font in my local machine. Then, I
        converted all the pages displaying Kannada Letters
        into unicode and ran it. Now, it runs fine on my local
        machine, as well as those machines which have BARAHA
        installed in them. However, it doesnt display when
        BARAHA is not installed in a particular system.

        I actually want that it works even in those machines
        which dont have BARAHA installed in them. (I have seen
        many sites which display Kannada Fonts, but they use
        CLASS, and classes are hidden from the clients, inside
        a CSS file; or have used a JavaScript Server Program
        again not displayed. Moreover, I am not a very good
        expert in JavaScript).

        Hope that someone helps.
        Vijay Srinivas

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
          Vijay,

          You could use Unicode (UTF-8) character sets for displaying Kannada
          text on the web. This should be supported on most modern browsers.
          Here's a link to the Kannada UTF-8 character set.
          http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/bylanguage/kannadachart.html

          On Dec 18, 2007 10:09 AM, Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...> wrote:

          > Hello everybody,
          >
          > This is Vijay Srinivas again, and hope that everybody
          > is enjoying their PHP programmming.
          >
          > I had designed a multi-lingual website to display
          > information both in English and Kannada (more
          > languages are to be added later). I used BARAHA
          > KANNADA for displaying Kannada fonts.
          >
          > Before working with Kannada Fonts, I first Installed
          > Baraha Kannada font in my local machine. Then, I
          > converted all the pages displaying Kannada Letters
          > into unicode and ran it. Now, it runs fine on my local
          > machine, as well as those machines which have BARAHA
          > installed in them. However, it doesnt display when
          > BARAHA is not installed in a particular system.
          >
          > I actually want that it works even in those machines
          > which dont have BARAHA installed in them. (I have seen
          > many sites which display Kannada Fonts, but they use
          > CLASS, and classes are hidden from the clients, inside
          > a CSS file; or have used a JavaScript Server Program
          > again not displayed. Moreover, I am not a very good
          > expert in JavaScript).
          >
          > Hope that someone helps.
          > Vijay Srinivas

          > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.