Re: [bang-phpug] Multi language implementation

  • Ganu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
      hey,

      use smarty templateing system that will ease your work.

      and for multi lang stuff - make some diff conf file for eg . eng.conf ,
      fr.conf , nl.conf
      define all the words in that conf files as an array or hash.

      call the conf file as per your need ( fileter it by IP address or how you
      want to display the multilang.

      --
      ganu.

      On 5 Dec 2007 06:39:34 -0000, shijothomas <shijothomas@...>

      > How can I develop multilingual websites in php?. How can I implement
      > language translations in PHP. ? Can any one help me ??
      > Shijo

    • shijothomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
        Thank you very much ganu,

        One more thing, How can we create Arabic config files. ??? Writing French, German are easy.

        Regards,
        Shijo