Multi language implementation

  • shijothomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi,
      How can I develop multilingual websites in php?. How can I implement language translations in PHP. ? Can any one help me ??
      Shijo
    • Ganu
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
        hey,

        use smarty templateing system that will ease your work.

        and for multi lang stuff - make some diff conf file for eg . eng.conf ,
        fr.conf , nl.conf
        define all the words in that conf files as an array or hash.

        call the conf file as per your need ( fileter it by IP address or how you
        want to display the multilang.

        --
        ganu.

        On 5 Dec 2007 06:39:34 -0000, shijothomas <shijothomas@...>

        > How can I develop multilingual websites in php?. How can I implement
        > language translations in PHP. ? Can any one help me ??
        > Shijo

      • shijothomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
          Thank you very much ganu,

          One more thing, How can we create Arabic config files. ??? Writing French, German are easy.

          Regards,
          Shijo