Re: [bang-phpug] Running Timed PHP scripts

  • mohammeds siyams
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      you can use cron job to do this task

      thisistrinath <thisistrinath@...> wrote: I want to run few PHP scripts at some particular time. Usually the
      scripts run when they are called by client browser, but what can I do
      to have them automatically run at a particular time say 7:00pm everyday.

      Or is it the work of Apache server to do, that if we show it the
      script and tell it the time, it would automatically run it at that time.

      Please tell me how to achieve my objective.