Is there way to load the photos using Thread concept

  • anu priya
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi all,

      In our project we loading the photos from the server for your
      business purpose. so it takes so much of time to load the photos (for
      sample its take 5hrs to load 200 photos) . so is there any way to
      load the photos using Threading concept in PHP. Plz any body can
      tell the solution as soon as possible.

      Thanks,
      Anu
    • jayasurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
        I think you have many questions on attachments. Fine.
        Please go through this link and any doubts ask

        http://php.net/manual/hk/feature-fileupload.multiple.php

        {group management sucks :( i am not able to send links (no rich text messages!!) Why!!!}

        JaYaSuRiAn

        From: anu priya <anu_nanni2006@...>
        Subject: [bang-phpug] Is there way to load the photos using Thread concept
        To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com