How to read context from a html page

  • anu priya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi all,

      I am doing project in php. In our home page we have 2 frames - one
      showing information about specific product, its features,
      specifications, ... and the other is to list the different types of
      such products available in our company. We need a way to read the
      context in the frame1 and list the products accordingly in the frame2,
      but the process should be dynamic. So is there any way to get those
      information from frame/html in PHP. If yes plz let me know the
      solution. Thanks well in advance.

      Thanks,