Popup arises when I hit the website link

  • dhana_1706
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      hi,

      We developed page which will have links to another page. On hitting
      the link to open the page, a pop up dialouge box is appearing
      with "do u want to download this pag?" ( means having options to
      choose the file to open)..

      Why this type of popup dialog box is coming while hitting the link..

      Kindly tell me if anybody knows the solution for this,

      Thanks,
      Dhana