chmod() problem

  • Pritesh Loke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      Hello to all
      In my project i am creating dynamic folder and assign permission 777 using chmod function in php but i will get this warning -> Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted i think my server don't have permission to run chmod functions so any other way to create dynamic folders and assign 777 permission because i want to upload images in that folder .

      Thanks in advance

      PML