Need Help for On fly HTML 2 PDF Creation...

  • Amit Agarwal
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am very very frustated and tired to make a lot search for on fly HTML to pdf API. My requirment is:
      i have windows platefarm with IIS server and i wants a script or API in PHP that can create HTML file into pdf in one shot.
      Actual requirment is, i just want to pass my application URL or HTML file and that script or API can convert it into PDF on specified location.
      i have made a lot search for it but i got most of the paid services or API and other option that i got is FPDF.
      I don't want to develop my code using FPDF due to very tight deadline.
      So, Please Please Suggest and help me to move out from it.

      Please send me your suggestion on er.amitaggarwal@...

      Thanks
      Amit Agarwal

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
        Amit,

        Have you tried HTML2PDF?
        Check the second part of this tutorial:
        http://www.macronimous.com/resources/Converting_HTML2PDF_using_PHP.asp

        Link to HTML2PDF:
        http://www.tufat.com/s_html2ps_html2pdf.htm

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Amit Agarwal <er.amitaggarwal@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am very very frustated and tired to make a lot search for on fly
        HTML to pdf API. My requirment is:
        > i have windows platefarm with IIS server and i wants a script or API
        in PHP that can create HTML file into pdf in one shot.
        > Actual requirment is, i just want to pass my application URL or HTML
        file and that script or API can convert it into PDF on specified location.
        > i have made a lot search for it but i got most of the paid services
        or API and other option that i got is FPDF.
        > I don't want to develop my code using FPDF due to very tight deadline.
        > So, Please Please Suggest and help me to move out from it.
        >
        > Please send me your suggestion on er.amitaggarwal@...
        >
        > Thanks
        > Amit Agarwal

      • Amit Agarwal
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007
          Thanks for your reply Vinu,

          but here i will have to develope a whole code for my target web pages. while i wants a scripts like html2pdf..
          html2pdf is not working on windows enviormnt due to postscript configuration on windows.

          so, please please suggest me some more options..

          if there are any paid services or scripts of html2pdf, i am ready to bought it...

          Thanks & Regards

          Amit Agarwal