How can I use PGP with PHP?

  • lalit kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2006
      hi

      plz help me

      How can I use PGP with PHP? lalit

    • Vishwanath B
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2006
        hi
        i know how to use gpg with php...
        i didnt try for pgp...
        Even i have a doubt...How to run the encrypted php files(encrypted using gpg)?

        lalit kumar <lalit774@...> wrote:
        hi

        plz help me

        How can I use PGP with PHP? lalit

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2006
          Lalit,

          Usually for commerical sites, we use GPG(GnuPG) instead of PGP, since
          there's no need of paying a license for GPG. The tutorials linked
          below can be used for PHP and GPG.

          http://www.weberdev.com/get_example-4035.html
          http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-brogdon.php
          http://www.alt-php-faq.org/local/65/