Re: [bang-phpug] make a table in database that would autodelete all records older than 5 min

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
      Hello
      When you inserting that data take time also and check that data insert time after 5 min delete that .for that you write script on that page_load event also.

      Thank you

      lalit kumar <lalit774@...> wrote: Haey ... me again ...

      I'm trying to make a table in database that would autodelete all records older than 5 minutes.

      I would like that records in table in DB are deleted automatically without runing a script that would delete them. Is that possible?

      lalit
      09888711687

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
        Lalit,

        If you're using MySQL 5, you should be able to create a trigger which
        deletes the older records on every insert or update.

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-trigger.html