Urgent: Java script problems in Firefox.

  • Anand Subramanian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007

      We have written a few php pages and are using Java script for 2 things

      1) Perform certain validations e.g. mandatory fields
      2) To display a photo once the user selects a jpg file (using the IMG tag)

      Both of these work perfectly fine in IE browser. But while using Firefox, we face 2 issues
      1) On the validation, even after the validation fails, the next page is displayed . (In IE it stays in teh same page which is the functionality we require)
      2) once a photo is selected, it shows the broken image (x) rather than displaying the image

      Both of these work in IE correctly and the same code is not working in Firefox. IS there any change required to make it Firefox compatible ? Any known issues between Java scripts and Firefox ?
      Any workarounds/suggestions welcome.

      thanks in advance

      Anand