IE Browser - Not supporting the Java Script -

  • dhana_1706
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have used many java script validation in my project..its worked well
      before..for the past 2 days ,validation written in Java script has not
      been working..Please tell me what to do? Any command i have to include?

      i have tried many times in another system also but not working..

      Thank u in adv,
      Dhana