php frameworks

  • Pritesh Loke
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
      Hello
      Can any body tell me good php frameworks for bigger projects ?

      Thank you

      PML

    • varun krishnan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2007
        Cakephp is a great frame work

        http://cakephp.org
      • G.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
          hey

          I must say to go and check-out this link.
          http://www.phpit.net/demo/framework%20comparison/chart.php

          you will have a good idea , which framework you wanna start with.

          -----
          thanQ.
          G.