make a table in database that would autodelete all records older than 5 min

  • lalit kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
      Haey ... me again ...

      I'm trying to make a table in database that would autodelete all records older than 5 minutes.

      I would like that records in table in DB are deleted automatically without runing a script that would delete them. Is that possible?

      lalit
      09888711687

    • pritesh loke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
        Hello
        When you inserting that data take time also and check that data insert time after 5 min delete that .for that you write script on that page_load event also.

        Thank you

        lalit kumar <lalit774@...> wrote: Haey ... me again ...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
          Lalit,

          If you're using MySQL 5, you should be able to create a trigger which
          deletes the older records on every insert or update.

          http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-trigger.html