Re: [bang-phpug] Send emails to multiple recepients..

  • ganu
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      hey,

      what about giving this work to some background process.

      let say you have >1000 mails to send and you will send from PHP page and you
      will wait till the >1000 mails are sent. not sure but the page will be
      stuck.

      what about the sending mail from perl. that will be fast and efficient.
      create the mail message and to-mail. make a big perl hash and say exec('perl
      send.pl') or set this in cron.

      so in background perl will send all the mail efficiently and you can
      continue your work in PHP.

      --------
      ganu~ullu