Re: Need to add a footer in the mail message and provide a link to our website

  • siva prem
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2007
      dhana,

      This should work
      <?

      $from = "test@...";
      $headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
      $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";
      $headers .= "From: $from\r\n";
      $headers .= "Return-Path: $from\r\n"; // Return path for errors
      $message = "<html>Just keep the message body here";
      $footer = "Thanks for using <a herf='abc.com'>abc.com</a> to select
      your criteria</html>";
      $message .= $footer;
      $ret = mail("test@...","test",$message,$headers);
      echo $ret;

      ?>

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, dhana lakshmi <dhana_1706@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Thanks for ur help..i used like this..but not working ..message is
      displayed with < ahref ......

      > Thanks
      > dhana
      >
      > bhavna patel <bhavna_coolinus@...> wrote:
      > Hi dhana,
      >
      > You can append HTML tags in mail message just put <a
      href="site">abc.com</a>

      > it will work .
      >
      > Regards,
      > Bhavna.

    • jatinder kaur
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2007
        Dear dhana,
        I faced similar problem and finally the following header worked after search
        and research,
        content-type putting"\r\n<table>" is very important. test and let me know.

        $region_email = abc@...;
        $header = "Return-Path: " .$region_email . "\r\nFrom: " . $region_email
        ."\r\nX-Sender: " . $region_email ;
        $header .= "\rMIME-Version: 1.0\rContent-Type: text/html\r\n<table>";

        jets