Re: [bang-phpug] web services

  • Anil Konsal
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10 12:54 AM
      I have worked somewhat with SOAP in PHP. created a SOAP server in PHP
      and two SOAP clients, one in PHP and one in ASP.NET.
      In PHP you have to download the nuSOAP class. you can google for it.
      this is a very gud class which genetares WSDL file automatiacally.
      but i would recomend you that please read some good book and
      clear your basic Fundas of how the webservices work before jumping
      into implementation.

      Thank you,
      Anil Konsal.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10 7:05 AM
        The implementation of a SOAP client/server depends on the libraries
        you're planning to use:
        PHP 5 comes with an in-built SOAP extension. Here's how to use it:
        http://devzone.zend.com/article/689-PHP-SOAP-Extension
        http://www.herongyang.com/php/php_soap.html

        If you're planning to use NuSOAP or PEAR::SOAP check the following:
        http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/Developing-SOAP-Clients-using-PHP/
        http://www.codewalkers.com/c/a/Miscellaneous/Using-SOAP-with-PHP/
        http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2003/07/03/php_amazon_soap.html

        blogs.vinuthomas.com