Re: How to Install the GD graphics library

  • Mahabaleshwar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      Dear Dhana,

      You have to recompile the php with GD support.

      To enable GD-support configure PHP --with-gd[=DIR], where DIR is the
      GD base install directory. To use the recommended bundled version of
      the GD library (which was first bundled in PHP 4.3.0), use the
      configure option --with-gd.

      more info can be found at http://www.php.net/gd

      regards
      bhat