Re: What is the best way to transfer the information between web pages which is

  • Mahabaleshwar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Dear Dhana,

      You can pass informations between pages via different methods.

      1.GET/POST methods of Form
      2.Sessions/Cookies
      3. Using database.

      For your requirement, I think best method is using POST method of
      forms. Because if files are in different servers then you cannot use
      Sessions. And GET or Cookies are not secure

      regards,
      Bhat