Re: Suggestion: Jobs page or postings??

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hi Amit,

      Thanks for your suggestion regarding Job posting for PHP developers in
      Bangalore. Instead of cluttering up the technical discussion board
      with job openings, I've created a new group for Job postings over at:

      This way no one will have to pay for job postings :) and get a
      targetted audience seeking for a change in their career.

      All existing members are invited to join that group to get the latest
      PHP Job postings.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Amit Rana <amitrana77@...> wrote:

      > Hello Veenu,
      > How are you? I have a suggestion, these days its very difficult to
      find right match between job and people. Its a two way thing, when I
      look for job its not easy to find the company who will "really" use my
      skills, same problem when I look for a candidate. I think communities
      like these are best places for making such connections. And I do not
      think anyone in this community would mind if they see few jobs now and
      then "only related to php".
      > You can even consider charging for such postings and money
      collected can be used for php meetups. Do you want to create a poll to
      see what other members say about this?

      > This is just my thought which came out after huge frustration in
      trying to find programmers but not able to get decent resumes even
      after offering better than best salaries and most challenging
      assignments.