Suggestion: Jobs page or postings??

  • Amit Rana
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hello Veenu,
      How are you? I have a suggestion, these days its very difficult to find right match between job and people. Its a two way thing, when I look for job its not easy to find the company who will "really" use my skills, same problem when I look for a candidate. I think communities like these are best places for making such connections. And I do not think anyone in this community would mind if they see few jobs now and then "only related to php".
      You can even consider charging for such postings and money collected can be used for php meetups. Do you want to create a poll to see what other members say about this?

      This is just my thought which came out after huge frustration in trying to find programmers but not able to get decent resumes even after offering better than best salaries and most challenging assignments.

      Regards,
      Amit.
      jobs@...

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        Hi Amit,

        Thanks for your suggestion regarding Job posting for PHP developers in
        Bangalore. Instead of cluttering up the technical discussion board
        with job openings, I've created a new group for Job postings over at:

        This way no one will have to pay for job postings :) and get a
        targetted audience seeking for a change in their career.

        All existing members are invited to join that group to get the latest
        PHP Job postings.