Re: Proble with HTML emelment accesskey

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 8:15 AM
      Bhavna,

      Each browser implements accesskeys in different ways:

      In most web browsers, the user does this by pressing ALT (on PC) or
      CTRL (on Mac) simultaneously with the appropriate character on the
      keyboard. In Opera, the user presses SHIFT-ESC followed by the access
      key (without ALT). In Mozilla Firefox 2.0 the access key keyboard
      combination has changed to Alt + Shift (still configurable via
      about:config), while in Amaya, the preferences allow the user the
      option of choosing Ctrl or Alt. In Konqueror on Linux, The Ctrl key is
      pressed and released, and then the accesskey is pressed.

      (From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_keys)

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "bhavna_coolinus"