Live Help/Chat functionality in websites

  • Mahabaleshwar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      I want to integrate Live Help/Chat support in one website.So that
      sales representatives, support team of the company can chat with the
      customers /visitors through their website(Like Live chat in
      Matrimonial sites).The company is ready to purchase the software from
      third party. So anybody have idea about that? Who is providing the
      software? Anybody Implemented before?
      The software should be PHP/Mysql/Linux supported and onetime investment

      I found in net so many such softwares like

      1. Sale-n-stats
      http://www.sales-n-stats.com/

      2. Triolive
      www.triolive.com/

      3.PHPOpenChat

      Can we purchase from these sites? Can we rely these softwares?

      regards,
      Bhat