Re: How to store a session in a database automatically

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      Lalit,

      You could take a look at the following link:
      http://www.raditha.com/php/session.php
      They show you how to override the default php session handling methods
      to write your session details in database.

      --------------------
      blogs.vinuthomas.com

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, lalit kumar <lalit774@...> wrote:

      > hi all ,
      >
      > how to store a sessions in a database automatically?.
      > plz help me .. i need this method........................
      >

      > lalit
      > chd
      > 09888711687

    • lalit kumar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        hi Ansar ,

        there is some configration settings in apache configration file or php.ini file.
        i wnat to know those settings.?
        thks
        lalit

        ansar ansar <ansarahmed_8@...> wrote: Hi lalit,

        Your question is bit confusing man? What do u mean by storing in database automatically? once the page load the session data should be stored in database. r do u want to store the session data in database.. its an array do u want to store whole array in database or u want to fetch value fron $_SESSION and store it in database.

        Regards,
        Ansar Ahmed