Re: [bang-phpug] Apache is not responding from other system.

  • bhavna patel
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2007
      One again Hi Vinu,

      I have installed Apache saperately, and I think Its good to enable firewall right?, So can You tell me what required changes i have to do with apache So that it can be accessible through Firewall.

      Thanks,
      Bhavna.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2007
        Bhavna,
        Are you on windows? If so, you can add an exception in the firewall
        to allow port 80 traffic. Here's a link which shows you how:
        http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Customizing-Windows-Firewall.html

        ---------
        www.vinuthomas. com
        blogs.vinuthomas. com

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, bhavna patel <bhavna_coolinus@...>
        wrote:

        > One again Hi Vinu,
        >
        > I have installed Apache saperately, and I think Its good to enable
        firewall right?, So can You tell me what required changes i have to do
        with apache So that it can be accessible through Firewall.

        > Thanks,
        > Bhavna.

      • bhavna patel
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20, 2007
          Thanks alot Vinu fro your throught support.

          wrote:

          > One again Hi Vinu,
          >
          > I have installed Apache saperately, and I think Its good to enable
          firewall right?, So can You tell me what required changes i have to do
          with apache So that it can be accessible through Firewall.

          > Thanks,
          > Bhavna.

          updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.