Re: [bang-phpug] How to store a session in a database automatically

  • ansar ansar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hi lalit,

      Your question is bit confusing man? What do u mean by storing in database automatically? once the page load the session data should be stored in database. r do u want to store the session data in database.. its an array do u want to store whole array in database or u want to fetch value fron $_SESSION and store it in database.

      Regards,
      Ansar Ahmed

      lalit kumar <lalit774@...> wrote: hi all ,

      how to store a sessions in a database automatically?.
      plz help me .. i need this method........................

      lalit
      chd
      09888711687

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
        Lalit,

        You could take a look at the following link:
        http://www.raditha.com/php/session.php
        They show you how to override the default php session handling methods
        to write your session details in database.

        --------------------
        blogs.vinuthomas.com

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, lalit kumar <lalit774@...> wrote:

        > hi all ,
        >
        > how to store a sessions in a database automatically?.
        > plz help me .. i need this method........................
        >

        > lalit
        > chd
        > 09888711687

      • lalit kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
          hi Ansar ,

          there is some configration settings in apache configration file or php.ini file.
          i wnat to know those settings.?
          thks
          lalit

          ansar ansar <ansarahmed_8@...> wrote: Hi lalit,