Problem when opening a PDF

  • Murugesan Periasamy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      Hai all,

      I have a link to open a PDF file from my website. Every file has large
      memory. When i am opening a small size file, it is working. But when i try
      to open a large size, after 2,3 mins it is giving I/O error occured. Can any
      one tell me whats the problem and how can i solve this?

      Thanks in advance.

      Murugesan,

    • bhavna patel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007
        Hi,

        I am not sure. You might be using BLOG type to store your data into database try to convert it into Large or midium blob, this is the one suggetion if you are using BLOB type.

        Regards,
        Bhavna.