Re: [bang-phpug] listbox problem

  • sakthi murugan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 4:10 AM
      Hi Hari,

      i think you can declare the listbox name as an array e.g: test[]

      Then you can access in the post or REQUEST variable as array of all the values selected in the second listbox.

      Try....

      Hari <hariharan.83@...> wrote:

      Dear all,

      I am using two listboxes with multiple selection.

      I have moved the contents from the first list box to the second list box.

      But I am not able to get the value from the second list box.

      Please guide me in this issue.

      With regards,

      R.Hari

      +919894917125