how to create registration and login form in php with postgressql

  • binay tiwary
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
      i have no idea about postgress sql how to create login and registration form
      plz help me or send url code source if u have
    • ganu
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2007
        google is best friend for all :)
        use google cheatsheet if you are not getting your result. -
        http://www.google.com/help/cheatsheet.html

        after your try if you are getting any error I can help you.

        ---
        ganu

        On 8/3/07, binay tiwary <binay4ever@...> wrote:

        > i have no idea about postgress sql how to create login and registration
        > form
        > plz help me or send url code source if u have

      • bhavna patel
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2007
          Hey thanks alot Vinu.. it worked. I was not aware of this matter. :(
          anyways thank you very much.