Re: [bang-phpug] How to delete history

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 7:11 AM
      Rather than disable the back/forward buttons on the browser, you can
      send a header with your pages telling the browser not to cache the
      pages. You can do this in PHP by setting an older date in the expires
      header and sending a pragma: no-cache directive. Doing this will give
      the users a page expired message instead of showing the pages from
      the cache.

      <?php
      header('Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT');
      header('Pragma: no-cache');
      ?>

      Place this on all the pages which you don't want to show the user
      after they logout.

      --
      -------------------------------
      www.vinuthomas.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3 7:16 AM
        i have no idea about postgress sql how to create login and registration form
        plz help me or send url code source if u have
      • ganu
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5 2:36 PM
          google is best friend for all :)
          use google cheatsheet if you are not getting your result. -
          http://www.google.com/help/cheatsheet.html

          after your try if you are getting any error I can help you.

          ---
          ganu

          On 8/3/07, binay tiwary <binay4ever@...> wrote:

          > i have no idea about postgress sql how to create login and registration
          > form
          > plz help me or send url code source if u have

        • bhavna patel
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6 12:05 AM
            Hey thanks alot Vinu.. it worked. I was not aware of this matter. :(
            anyways thank you very much.

            --
            www.vinuthomas. com