Calling scripts from PHP

  • ashok kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      Can we call scripts written in RedHat Linux 9.0 from PHP scripts.
      I have written one script in Linux which does have some system calls, now i want to call this script from PHP. Is it possible, if so can u plz help me how to call them.

      Thanks in Advance,
      Regards
      Ashok.V

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        Ashok,

        You should be able to call the script using php's system or exec command:
        http://in2.php.net/system
        http://in2.php.net/manual/en/function.exec.php

        blogs.vinuthomas.com