Sending header from phpmailer

  • Pritesh Loke
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello to all

      i am using phpmailer clas for sending email and used header for that function
      $headers = 'FromName: '.$et_obj->et_from_name . "\r\n".
      'From: '.$et_obj->et_from_email . "\r\n" ;

      but header not going in mail funciton just sending empty header

      can any body what is the reason or my header formate is wrong ?

      Thank you.

      PML

    • jatinder kaur
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
        hi pritesh,
        u can try this and let me know
        $fromName = $et_obj->et_from_name;
        $from = $et_obj->et_from_email;

        $headers = 'FromName: '.$fromName . "\r\n".
        'From: '.$froml . "\r\n" ;