Retrieve email and parse the message

  • Chidanand.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi to all,

      Well I have a very small thing here...
      I am able to retrieve emails from my POP3 account,

      but have an issue in parsing the message..
      Message when put on to the screen using print_r() its fine, but when I
      put the same to the database, and fetch it back to a <textarea>
      it gives me all sorts of html tags...
      I need to avoid them and just put the message[body part] for the user..
      without the html tags, or else these tags start confusing the users.
      I need some assistance in doing that, if anybody knows, kindly let me
      know....
      Suggestions and Recommendations are also welcome...

      Thanx in Advance

      Chidanand
    • CS Shyam Sundar
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        Well., you can echo it right !

        --
        CS Shyam Sundar

        "In our world of game and con: there is always an opponent and there is
        always a victim. The trick: is to know when you're the latter, so you can
        become the former."

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
          You can use strip_tags to remove the HTML tags:
          http://in.php.net/manual/en/function.strip-tags.php