Re: [bang-phpug] How to create tab pages in PHP

  • Chidu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
      Hi Guru,

      I have been using the tabs in one of my web application development. Its
      working fine, it can be easily done using a small javascript function, but
      the only thing is, what I use is a little different from what the examples
      we get from the web.

      Well, I am doing it on a php file and little javascript.... I know, it can
      be implemented on over any html too..

      Just let me know, if u need anymore clarifications...?

      With regards,
      Chidanand

      --
      Chidanand. G. B