Sample PHP Community sites

  • Anand Subramanian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007

      Can you send me some links of PHP sites (i.e. commercial/any sites that have been built using php).

      Mainly this is to get an idea about the capabilites and what can be built using PHP. Community/portal kind of sites would be of great help

      Thanks in advance for any pointers.

      Anand

    • Pradeep B V
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
        Here are some sites that use PHP.

        http://www.facebook.com/

        http://www.digg.com/

        http://wikipedia.org/

        http://www.archive.org/index.php

        Did I forget to mention Yahoo!

        Pradeep B V

        Can you send me some links of PHP sites (i.e. commercial/any sites that have been built using php).

        Mainly this is to get an idea about the capabilites and what can be built using PHP. Community/portal kind of sites would be of great help

        Thanks in advance for any pointers.

        Anand

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html