Re: [bang-phpug] How to create tab pages in PHP

  • Koushik G raj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
      hi,
      what type of tables u need html or database?

      guruj_r <guruj_r@...> wrote: Hi,

      I have a requirement to have two or more tabs in the website. So i
      need help in creating it. It would be grateful if any one provides
      useful information...

      Regards,
      Guru

    • Chidu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
        Hi Guru,

        I have been using the tabs in one of my web application development. Its
        working fine, it can be easily done using a small javascript function, but
        the only thing is, what I use is a little different from what the examples
        we get from the web.

        Well, I am doing it on a php file and little javascript.... I know, it can
        be implemented on over any html too..

        Just let me know, if u need anymore clarifications...?

        With regards,
        Chidanand

        --
        Chidanand. G. B