How to create tab pages in PHP

  • guruj_r
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2007

      I have a requirement to have two or more tabs in the website. So i
      need help in creating it. It would be grateful if any one provides
      useful information...

      Regards,
      Guru
    • Koushik G raj
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
        hi,
        what type of tables u need html or database?

        guruj_r <guruj_r@...> wrote: Hi,

        I have a requirement to have two or more tabs in the website. So i
        need help in creating it. It would be grateful if any one provides
        useful information...

        Regards,
        Guru

      • Chidu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
          Hi Guru,

          I have been using the tabs in one of my web application development. Its
          working fine, it can be easily done using a small javascript function, but
          the only thing is, what I use is a little different from what the examples
          we get from the web.

          Well, I am doing it on a php file and little javascript.... I know, it can
          be implemented on over any html too..

          Just let me know, if u need anymore clarifications...?

          With regards,
          Chidanand

          --
          Chidanand. G. B